RETURN POLICY & HOW TO RETURN
If you need to return something, please ship your item(s) to: 220 Newport Center Drive #11-444, Newport Beach CA 92660. You MUST address your package to Huxley + Harper. Once we've received your return, you will receive an email letting you know that your return was processed.
- Your invoice will be emailed to you; we do not include invoices in each package anymore. It is not necessary to be included in your return. We have all of your information on file and all that is required is your order number which can be found also in your email confirmation.
- Please allow 3-7 business days for your return to process. Once your item(s) are determined to be eligible for return you will receive an email confirmation of the amount refunded. If you do not receive email confirmation within 3-7 business days, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept returns for store credit only on packages that are post marked within 14 calendar days from the date the item is delivered. Any received thereafter will be automatically returned/refused to sender. Huxley + Harper is not responsible for returns that are received outside the 14 calendar days. Items that are no longer on the website are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund, store credit or exchange if we feel the items have been worn, damaged, had tags removed, stained, marked, excessively wrinkled, altered in any way or, if in any other manner the item is not in the same condition in which it was sent.
- All swimwear MUST be tried on with under garments. Swimwear must be in new and unused condition with sanitary strips in place, and the tag(s) still attached. If any returns do not meet these requirements they will be refused.
- Damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving merchandise or they cannot be returned. We require the damaged item to be returned. Your shipping expense will be reimbursed.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
- All Sale items & Accessories are FINAL SALE. That includes sunglasses, handbags & jewelry.
- All Clearance, Flash Sale, Last Chance and Sale items are FINAL SALE. Final Sale purchases are not redeemable for any type of store credit or exchange.
- If you have attended one of our local Pop-up Shops and purchased with a discount it is FINAL SALE.
If you need to exchange something, please ship your item(s) to: 220 Newport Center Drive #11-444, Newport Beach CA 92660.
*Tip: If you don't want to miss out on the item you are exchanging for, purchase it ahead of time to make sure it doesn't go out of stock! Remember, we are here to ensure that you choose the correct item and size so do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have. We are happy to help!
Once we receive and inspect your item, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your store credit within 3-7 business days. If you are approved, then your store credit will be processed and it will automatically be emailed to you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a credit to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.