RETURN POLICY & HOW TO RETURN
We offer store credit only at this time. Packages must be post marked within 14 Calendar Days from the date your item was delivered. If you need to return something, please email Sales@huxleyandharper.com for your return to be approved. Once you return has been approved, you will receive a store credit in the amount paid. Customers are responsible for their own shipping costs, we do not cover shipping. Your store credit will not expire.
- Please include your order number on the package or inside on the return form card. Your order number can be found also in your email confirmation.
- If you did not receive a return card please check to make sure if your item is a Final Sale Item. If it is a Final Sale Item, your item will be refused and sent back.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your return to process. Once your item(s) are determined to be eligible for return you will receive an email confirmation of the store credit amount. If you do not receive email confirmation within 3-7 business days, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please mail your item back with care.
We accept returns for STORE CREDIT ONLY on packages that are post marked within 14 calendar days from the date the item is delivered. Any received thereafter will be automatically returned/refused to sender. Huxley + Harper is not responsible for returns that are received outside the 14 calendar days. Items that are no longer on the website are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund, store credit or exchange if we feel the items have been worn, damaged, had tags removed, stained, marked, excessively wrinkled, altered in any way or, if in any other manner the item is not in the same condition in which it was sent.
- Damages must be reported within 5 days of receiving merchandise or they will not be returned. We require the damaged item to be returned and/or a photo sent of the damaged item within 5 days of receiving your item. Your shipping expense will be reimbursed. If your tags are not attached to your damaged item when returned you will not receive a refund.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
- All FINAL SALE items, Sales & Accessories are FINAL SALE. That includes sunglasses, handbags & jewelry. These items will be refused by mail and will be returned back to you if they are mailed to us.
- All Clearance, Flash Sale, Last Chance & Sale items are FINAL SALE. Final Sale purchases are not redeemable for any type of store credit or exchange.
- If you have attended one of our local Pop-up Shops and purchased with a discount it is FINAL SALE.
If you need to exchange something, please please email email@example.com for approval.
*If your package did not receive a return card, it may be a final sale item. Please check before sending back. If your item is sent back and is a final sale item it will be refused and sent back to you*
We are here to ensure that you choose the correct item and size so do not hesitate to email us with any questions that you may have. We are happy to help!
Once we receive and inspect your item, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your store credit within 3-7 business days. If you are approved, then your store credit will be processed and it will automatically be emailed to you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a credit to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.