RETURN POLICY & HOW TO RETURN
We offer store credit only at this time on packages that are post marked within 14 calendar days from the date your item was delivered. If you need to return something, please ship your item(s) to: 220 Newport Center Drive #11-444, Newport Beach CA 92660. You MUST address your package to Huxley + Harper. Once we've received your return, you will receive a store credit in the amount paid. Customers are responsible for their own shipping costs, we do not cover shipping. Your store credit will not expire.
- Please include your order number on the package or inside. We do not include invoices in each package. It is not necessary to be included in your return. We have all of your information on file. All that is required is your order number which can be found also in your email confirmation.
- Please allow 3-7 business days for your return to process. Once your item(s) are determined to be eligible for return you will receive an email confirmation of the store credit amount. If you do not receive email confirmation within 3-7 business days, please send us an email at email@example.com.
We accept returns for STORE CREDIT ONLY on packages that are post marked within 14 calendar days from the date the item is delivered. Any received thereafter will be automatically returned/refused to sender. Huxley + Harper is not responsible for returns that are received outside the 14 calendar days. Items that are no longer on the website are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund, store credit or exchange if we feel the items have been worn, damaged, had tags removed, stained, marked, excessively wrinkled, altered in any way or, if in any other manner the item is not in the same condition in which it was sent.
- All swimwear MUST be tried on with under garments. Swimwear must be in new and unused condition with sanitary strips in place, and the tag(s) still attached. If any returns do not meet these requirements they will be refused.
- Damages must be reported within 5 days of receiving merchandise or they cannot be returned. We require the damaged item to be returned and/or a photo sent of the damaged item within 5 days of receiving your item. Your shipping expense will be reimbursed.
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
- All Finals Sale items, Sales & Accessories are FINAL SALE. That includes sunglasses, handbags & jewelry. These items will be refused by mail and will be returned back to you if they are mailed to us.
- Swimwear is FINAL SALE.
- All Clearance, Flash Sale, Last Chance & Sale items are FINAL SALE. Final Sale purchases are not redeemable for any type of store credit or exchange.
- If you have attended one of our local Pop-up Shops and purchased with a discount it is FINAL SALE.
If you need to exchange something, please ship your item(s) to: 220 Newport Center Drive #11-444, Newport Beach CA 92660.
*We are here to ensure that you choose the correct item and size so do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have. We are happy to help!
Once we receive and inspect your item, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your store credit within 3-7 business days. If you are approved, then your store credit will be processed and it will automatically be emailed to you.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a credit to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.